- If you are only browsing this website, LandConsult LLP do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. LandConsult LLP may use various technologies including but not limited to cookies to improve and customise your experience on this website, and understand how you are using the website. The technologies LandConsult LLP uses does not capture any personally identifiable data about you, but captures your browsing pattern on this website. This analysis and information will be used by us to improve and customise your experience on this website and may be shared with our business associates and service providers to improve and customise your experience on their websites, or enable them to provide you with information on relevant programmes and services.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with our business associates and service providers, to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. LandConsult LLP is not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures, and/or
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
LAST UPDATED: 18 DECEMBER 2023